Sunday, March 26, 2017

Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues!

I played along with the Scraplift Sunday challenge over on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook page! Simply join the group for all the fun and to play along with the challenges!
Here is the original from Christina Howard that I scraplifted-


And my take on it... I used the super fun Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection and the FREE Messy Circles cut file - both from the Paper Issues store!

I am in love with this FREE Messy Circles cut file! The cut file comes with 16 circles, but I just erased all but nine and then resized it to the size I wanted. I made two die cuts... Notice I layered the yellow patterned paper cut over a solid blue cardstock cut for added dimension.

I made a box of circles and layered it over a banner of patterned paper. I seriously can not get enough of this Joy Parade collection!

And the bottom embellishments...I cut out a single messy circle to use as an embellishment. And I used the We R Memory Keepers typecast typewriter to easily type up my journaling!

Thanks for joining me today! And remember, head over to the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group to play along with all the fun challenges!

AND! Take 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store order when you use the code Tegan! How cool is that!





No comments:

Post a Comment